cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Congroo
New Contributor
New Contributor

I'm looking for the songs used in Thursday morning UCL goals compilation.

I'm looking for a specific song/sample used in the UCL goals compilation on Thursday 10/12/2020 that starts around 4:30 and ends around 6:30. Any help identifying them would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.  

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Rob_YC

Re: I'm looking for the songs used in Thursday morning UCL goals compilation.

Hey @Congroo, thanks for getting back to us here. I'll put this one to the team also to see if we can get them to identify both for this. I'll do my utmost to get that found out for you. Rob

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Congroo
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thank you Rob

0 Kudos
Jono_YC

Hi @Congroo it seems that we'll need to investigate this further with our Production Team. Are you able to raise an In-App case via the Optus Sport App?

Alternatively, we're also available to assist via Social Media. Please send us a private message to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Congroo
New Contributor
New Contributor

I'll bring up an In-App case via the Optus App and see how that goes

0 Kudos
Jono_YC

No worries @Congroo I hope you stay safe and enjoy the rest of your afternoon.

0 Kudos