cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Dexxnexx
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have an apple $14.99 optus sport subscription - i want to upgrade to the annual pass of $99.00 how

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ness_YC

Re: I have an apple $14.99 optus sport subscription - i want to upgrade to the annual pass of $99.00

Hey @Dexxnexx, thank you for reaching out. This offer is available from 03/09/2020 until 27/09/2020 for both new and existing customers. However, the Optus Sport Annual Pass is only available for customers to purchase through credit card billing only.  

If you are still eligible, you can switch from your current $14.99 Month-To-Month subscription to the $99 Annual Pass by following these instructions:  

- Cancel your existing Subscription with Apple/Google Play 

- If you're getting an error message which says “ You already have an account with Optus Sport. Please Login”. You will then need to raise this with either Google Play or Apple, depending on how you signed up initially.  

If you have any further questions regarding this I would recommend reaching out to our Messaging Team via the My Optus App (available 24/7).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
griffith_101
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: I have an apple $14.99 optus sport subscription - i want to upgrade to the annual pass of $99.00

This method does not work if the old subscription expires until after the promo period.
0 Kudos
Steven_YC

Hi @griffith_101 - If you're unable to cancel the subscription, please try signing up with a new email if you are after this promotion. Provided you sign up before the expiry date that Ness has shared above, you'll be eligible for the promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos