Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Blog Author

How to unsubscribe from Optus Sport

Hey Yes Crowders,

Just a quick reminder for those who were offered a free Optus Sport subscription or had received a refund for a subscription that had already been purchased. 

Optus has credited all customers who have paid for an Optus Sports add-on including paid Fetch Standalone services from the 27th of June. For customers still subscribed to Optus Sport, you'll start to be billed $14.99 per month as of the 1st of September 2018

Communication has been sent via email & postal letter reminding customers that the free trial is ending and that normal charges will recommence. This includes current active customers and those who have already unsubscribed from Optus Sport.

How to unsubscribe - Apple App Store

Navigate to phone Settings → Select your name at the very top of settings →Select iTunes & App Store → Select view Apple ID → Select Subscriptions → Select Optus Sport → Select Manage subscriptions → Select unsubscribe.

How to unsubscribe - Google Play

Navigate to Play Store→ Select Menu → Select Subscriptions → Select Optus Sport (Premium Monthly) →Select Cancel Subscription.

How unsubcribe via My Account 

If you've purchased a subscription directly through Optus, you'll need to unsubscribe via My Account.

Login to My Account → Click on your service the subscription is attached to → Click the Entertainment tab → Select Optus Sport → Manage Subscription → Cancel subscription. 

Make sure that you're logged into the same Google Account or using the same Apple ID you'd used to purchase your Optus Sport subscription.

Once cancelled, you'll see the screen below:

sportunsub.jpg

For iOS, you should now see Optus Sport under the,'expired subscriptions tab.' 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
1 Reply
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: How to unsubscribe from Optus Sport

OptusSport Image.jpg

0 Kudos