cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

How to switch to EPL content from WC content on Optus Sport app on Fetch TV

Hey guys,

So, i am new to Fetch and Optus Sport on it. I have been using the android version previously and it had a menu option on the left to switch videos between the World Cup and EPL or before, say EPL and cricket.

How do i switch content between the EPL and World Cup on the Optus Sport app on Fetch TV (mini)?

To clarify, Optus have released the EPL review 17-18 under 'Shows' in EPL, and I can watch it on Android. But, on Fetch TV Optus Sports app, if i go to "Shows" on the top menu, I only see the world cup shows. Is there a way I can switch to EPL, so that I can watch the Shows under EPL? 

I can ofcourse chromecast and watch it, but fetch's quality is way better, so was wondering how to get it on the mini. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: How to switch to EPL content from WC content on Optus Sport app on Fetch TV

Hey @NamanMehra, you don't need to switch between World Cup and EPL on Fetch. I can see there is some EPL content on there but not the season review. I've asked the TV & Content team if it's supposed to be on there and will get back to you once they respond during business hours.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks @Toomey

It's coming on the content for EPL, in the android app, so I hope they move it to Fetch Optus app as well. 

Please let me know when you hear back.

0 Kudos

Sure @NamanMehra, Toomey will let you know once he hears back from our TV & Content team. Appreciate your patience.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors