New Contributor

How to stop Optus sports charge

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Waterspenny
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: How to stop Optus sports charge

I only signed up to a free subscription for the Optus sport but have never used this or watched this and I have recently noticed that Optus are now billing me monthly for this. I only signed up for a trial of it, never watched it or used it. Is this dodgy or what?

0 Kudos
Waterspenny
New Contributor
New Contributor

I only signed up to a free subscription for the Optus sport but have never used this or watched this and I have recently noticed that Optus are now billing me monthly for this, I only signed up for a trial of it, never watched it or used it. Is this dodgy or what,

0 Kudos
Aman_B

Hi  @ Waterspenny - Sorry for the confusing regarding sport  charges. To stop being charged for this please login to My account navigate to the Entertainment tab and follow the prompts.  If your login is not linked to any Optus account then please cancel your Premium subscription signed up through the Optus Sport app, this can be done through the Apple App store or Google Play store.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors