Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
RumRunner
New Contributor
New Contributor

Game Highlights Are Too Limited

Every week I watch the EPL highlights from each game. Every week there are just 3 minutes of highlights. I've watched full games where there have been shots on goal, great saves and even shots hitting the woodwork that have not been featured in your so called highlights. Who compiles these highlights and why are they obviously limited to a few minutes each game because this is crap. Especially if Optus has decided not to have the game replayable. (Another damned irritating 'feature' of the Optus average service) 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
GuyCS

Re: Game Highlights Are Too Limited

Hi @RumRunner - thanks for reaching out and sorry for the delay getting back to you. I can appreciate your concerns here; I've gone ahead and tagged your comments as feedback and forwarded them on to the relevant team. We're constantly striving to give the best EPL experience that we can, so we really appreciate your feedback. If you have any further suggestions, please feel free to let us know.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Game Highlights Are Too Limited

Optus don't control the content unfortunately. Whoever owns the EPL comiles it and just sends it over. Optus also only have replay rights to 290 out of 380 games each season. Not sure if this was the only deal on offer or that's what was negotiated. You can see which games will be replayable in the Optus app. If you have a Fetch box set the others to be recorded.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Top Contributors