cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

GIVING AWAY SCORES IN EPL ON OPTUS SPORT!!!!

I cannot believe I am having to do this again! Complain about something that should NEVER HAPPEN.

I sat down today to watch the two EPL games played early this morning, having recorded both on my Fetch Might box.

I get half way through the Weast Ham v Fulham game and the pundits at half time start discussing the other game between Cardiff and Watford.Luckily I managed to fast forward without finding out the score.

BUT THEN: In the second half I see THE SCORES FROM THE OTHER MATCH IN THE BOTTOM LEFT HAND CORNER OF THE SCREEN!!! 

What Gives?

This is ludicrous.

I pay my subscription to Optus Sport (who carry ALL the games and so have no nedd to give away scores from other matches) to watch as many FULL games as possible. I am a retiree so I have the time and most weeks watch at least 6 full games either recorded or streaming and tyhe rest either in Mini Matches or if I rumn out of time, in Highlights.

What I don't want is anyone giving away the scores at any time, EVER.

I can just about tolerate it in the last week of the season when the relegation or championship positions are being decided but at ANY other time of the season it is totally UNFORGIVABLE TO BE DOING THIS and is a real slap in the face to customers.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP THIS AT ONCE AND PASS ON THIS FEEDBACK.

It was bad enogh last season when, in the app, the images shown for the streaming games often gave away massive pointers to something that had happened in the game, bit this is ridiculous and amateurish. 

I have now had my Saturday afternoon ruined. I hope this practice stops immediately before more of my subscription is ruined and I have to complain again. I will of course not be recommending Optus Sport to anyone if this is the way you treat your customers.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: GIVING AWAY SCORES IN EPL ON OPTUS SPORT!!!!

Thank you for raising this, we have passed on the feedback to our TV & Content team.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors