cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Fetch mini ‘’streaming issue’’ for on demand replays but not other video footage

I watch replays through my fetch mini box. For the past two days when I go to watch on demand replays (full match) a message comes up stating that there is a streaming issue, and no video appears. When accessing mini matches or 3-minute highlight packages there is no problem. Furthermore, there is no problem accessing replays on computer/phone/iPad. This is happening in both of the fetch mini boxes in my house.
I have restarted the system, unplugged it etc. however nothing seems to be working. Any help would be great.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Fetch mini ‘’streaming issue’’ for on demand replays but not other video footage

Mine is similar except the match replays are not working for me. Mini matches work, catch up works and I can access the replays through my computer so can't see how it is a streaming issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Fetch mini ‘’streaming issue’’ for on demand replays but not other video footage

We got this message over the weekend, it sounds related?

We are currently investigating an issue impacting Fetch customers on TPG and subsidiaries (iiNet/internode/westnet) where they cannot access Optus Sport Replays/Video On Demand.

When customers open Optus Sport and try to access VoDs, they immediately get the error message ‘Streaming issue please  check the internet’. Customers are able to access Mini Matches/Shows and Highlights.

Issue is currently under investigation and we aim to fix this as soon as possible.

Are you both with TPG/the subsidiaries, JT13 and Riversider?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

My internet supplier is Telstra.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Okay that supports it. As soon as we receive an update I'll post it here. Fault ticket 21934401.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Along with Riversider, I am also connected to Telstra. 

any update would be much appreciated 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Ray.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Can now access replays but the screen is regularly freezing now. This never used to happen. Is this issue still being looked at?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

That's right, news came through overnight the replays issue is now resolved. Thanks for confirming this.

With regards to the screen freezing, that appears to be a separate issue. Can you test on a different device? JT13 are you experiencing the same?

If needed, please see our help and support page: How to log a support case in the Optus Sport app

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Freezing issue seems OK now Ray. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors