cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Fetch mini Optus sport not working

On my FetchTV mini when I choose Optus sport from the drop down menu> TV> Optus Sport the circle spins for 15 seconds then disappears but no Optus sport? I can watch the live Optus Sports channels no problems, can even cast from my phone to chrome cast...help
Yes I have an active Optus sport subscription
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Fetch mini Optus sport not working

Hey @kubar

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with the Optus Sport app on your Fetch TV.

I would first suggest completing a soft reset of your device and if that doesn't work, then perform a hard reset of the Fetch TV box.

You can find out how to do this on our How to reset your Fetch box on our support page.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

If for some reason you’re unable to, if you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors