Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
grapenose
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Fetch Recording

I can not record either using the TV channels or via the app. See my previous reply

0 Kudos
Tuong_YC

Cheers for that @grapenote. I have just run some checks with our Sport content teams and can see that there are no recording issues happening and looking at the engagement surrounding the subscription as well, there are seemingly no other users coming through with similar concerns - which may suggest that your issue was an isolated matter. 

The OS app doesn't record games however you will always have access to recordings etc. In regards to your viewing by TV - have you tried doing a Soft Reset on your set top box? Give those a shot and see how you go.

Should you continue to have issues, I would also recommend having a chat to our Messenger teams whom will be able to look into your services and advise further. Our teams are available 24/7 via the Optus App

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

grapenose
Contributor
Contributor

Have already tried a a soft reset . See previous post!!

0 Kudos
George_YC

If you're still having issues @grapenose, please message us in the My Optus app as we're unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd. If you're having trouble with the app, you and PM us on Facbeook or DM us on Twitter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

BinaJ
New Contributor
New Contributor

Well then , why? I often want to record games on Optus sport Ch 3 etc. it is more convenient than looking up the program guide and then writing or texting myself a reminder to watch on catchup. Given a lot of games are on at 3am it would be better to record them. I often want to watch an earlier game and then the hosted game but can't because the scores etc are shown on the later game.  So I will have to record that and then watch later. 

0 Kudos
Aron_YC

You won't be able to record them however they will still be available as a VOD through the Optus Sport app.

grapenose
Contributor
Contributor

I still do not understand why I can no longer record certain matches.

I have been told on the Facebook page that it's something to do broadcasting rights.

I suspect that it is Fetch TV trying to limit the number of live feeds or the number of channels available for Optus but neither make a lot of sense as they are still been shown live.

Still waiting for the real reason.

Jack_YC

hi there @grapenose, as mentioned previously in this thread, Optus Sport channels CH952 – CH955 (OS3 – OS6) on Fetch have switched from linear channels to virtual channels. 

This means that you won't be able to record Optus Sports channels 3 - 6 on your Fetch box. Optus Sport 1 and Optus Sport 2 are still linear channels on Fetch, so you will still be able to record on those channels.