Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Lowheader
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Fantasy Premier League

Are the Fantasy League shows and updates going to be part of the package this year ? If so, where are the previews for Fantasy Football. I would have thought there would already be some preseason reviews looking at new players, bargains etc etc etc.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Davelew
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Fantasy Premier League

Hi

Here is a link to a previous post on this subject:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment/EPL-2017-18-Coverage/m-p/287304#M16163

Dave 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Lowheader
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Dave - I searched just for the Fantasy League detail so did not pick that thread up.

Although I do see some minor pre-season content available such as a few of the Asia Trophy games and a Premier League World 2017/18: Episode 6 which is now quite old (when I say old, it is relative, as it's probably 2 weeks now ?), I am sure there are Optus Sports subscribers champing at the bit. First game is in 9 days !! Smiley Very Happy

PS That team you mentioned in the link might just scrape into the top 6 Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Flashart53
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

6 days and still no sign of fpl show content in the program guide.

What gives?

0 Kudos
Rob_YC

Hey @Flashart53. The programming is coming back this Thursday for the Premier League. Keep an eye out for our Fantasy Premier League show there. Rob

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos