cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Contributor Howard
Contributor

Everton vs Swansea

(I have already posted this but possibly in the wrong section)

Just to let you know the Everton game is advertised for the 18th Dec 3am kick off, as much as the game will be played on the 18th in the UK, due to the time difference it will be the 19th here in Australia. You may wish to ammend your website

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Everton vs Swansea

Hey @Howard, thanks for raising this. Do you mind providing the URL for me to pass on?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Contributor Howard
Contributor

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Thanks for that. I've passed this on so it should get fixed asap.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

That's actually already been corrected. It will show a 6am start time for the pre-match show. Thanks for raising this with us.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors