Searching...

Re: EPL on Demand: What a Joke!!

talder1

This happens on EVERY game that you watch when you select ‘start from the beginning’. I can’t understand why you guys can’t replicate. 

[ Edited ]
Aman_B

Hi @talder1, we have tested this on our devices and it seems to be fine. None of the on-demand videos have score at the start. Could you please confirm if you're referring to this or the buffering?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Clone

Happened again this morning. Tottenham v West Ham. Clicked watch from start and it briefly showed the live score. This may only be happening if you watch a live game and you watch from start. Get it together guys. It is poor.

Aman_B

Hi @Clone, yes this can happen if you start a game from beginning (while the live game is still not finished). Our sport team is aware of this but at this point we don't have an ETR.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

talder1

What about an ETR of giving me my money back?

Highlighted

yppahton

I had the same thing this morning. Streamed the Spurs v Everton replay only to see the end of the West Ham game, including the final score.

I was watching on a laptop (as far as I know there's still no PS4 for XBox app, despite many customers asking for it over an extended period) using Firefox Quantum in privacy mode (so no extensions) and must have hit Refresh-->Resume 30 or 40 times during the match because of buffering. And I'm supposed to be on the 100MBS plan.

Brock_E

That's certainly an odd one, @yppahton :/ Can you please confirm how you're viewing On Demand matches? I'll need to have this investigated by our TV & Content team as this doesn't appear to be reported fault.

AndyMJ

If you like 1960 TV viewing, Optus Sport is for you. There are even times during the broadcast you can identify a player or 2 when they zoom right in. You are going to feel stupid if you bought yourself a 65" 4k TV to watch the EPL. Thanks Optus, brings back the memories of the good old days each time we watch. Can you add a serpia tone feature next?

You've single handedly ruined football in Australia.

Dan_C

I can always arrange a call back from our TV & Content team @AndyMJ. At the least, they'll able to try some alternative configuration methods with you. 

If you could send us a private message, that'd be great. If that's of any interest, I'll need you to include the following:

Make and model of the TV you're using:

Optus Sport streaming method, for example; Fetch or Chromecast:

Full name: 

Contact number:

The email address you've registered as your Optus Sport login 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

AndyMJ

How do we send a private message? I run Optus Sport from a Windows PC using Chrome web browser. Should we expect it display better video via Chromecast/Optus App or Fetch? Can we just buy a FetchTV box and configure it to work with Optus Sport?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos