cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor talder1
Occasional Contributor

EPL on Demand: What a Joke!!

For the last two EPL games I have watched, it has somehow started at the end of the game, breifly showing the score at full-time with the players shaking hands before returning to the start! 

What is going on over there at Optus? Besides the constant buffering, the fact that not every game is shown on demand and not knowing which games will be on demand until the very last minute...enjoying a game is becoming more and more difficult!

Tags (2)
20 Replies
Moderator Ev_

Re: EPL on Demand: What a Joke!!

Hmm.. that issue's been resolved for a while now. Can you let us know what device you're streaming the game on? 

0 Kudos
New Contributor PayBay
New Contributor

I think the Optus EPL service is great. If you enjoy poking tooth picks in your eye.

From a shitty website, to a shitty on line service, to a shitty sevice, what can go wrong? Oh I know, process my debit order without a hitch. You twits should be ashamed of your mediocre service.

And by the way, when your on line service muppet says my service will be activated in 30 minutes (absolute minimum), I actually expect that.

Lift your game Optus.

New Contributor Clone
New Contributor

The issue has not been resolved. I was watching this morning and it kept jumping to the end of the game. The constant buffering still occurs. I have streamed foxtel and netflix without an issue, Put on Optus Sport and I have to watch blurry players chasing around a blurry ball. Awesome.

Moderator Aman_B

That's definitely not good to hear @Clone and we're really sorry it didn't work out the way it should. Could you please Click here and enter your account and fault details so that we can investigate. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Clone
New Contributor

I dont really want to waste my time. You have so many people saying your on demand is unsatisfactory, you insist the problem has been fixed. You are ruining EPL viewing in australia. I watched a game this morning whist the game was live in play. I chose start from the beginning but it briefly showed the score.

Moderator Aman_B

Hi @Clone, could you please confirm which game was this on and I'll check with our EPL team. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Clone
New Contributor

Swansea & Tottenham

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Thanks @Clone. I've emailed our EPL team and will let you know once I hear from them.

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @Clone, we just checked this game on Sport website, Android App or Yes TV by Fetch. Could you please confirm what device are you watching it on and at what time of the game you see the final score and was this on the fault link previously?

0 Kudos
Top Contributors