cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

EPL Pre-Match Team

First week of the season starting tonight. I'd just like to say, i really hope the "aussie crew" doing the pre-match build up coverage are only doing it tonight because its the first match. 

Please bring the usual British team back, Manish, Tim, Jermaine, Alan S, Ian W - actual players that have graced the game. What next Robbie Slater, with his 12 appearances for Rovers!

Sorry but as a paying customer I'm letting Optus know i dont pay to watch tonights pre-match team  - blabbing about who's in their fantasy team -  does anybody but them care?  Everyone with their stupid nicknames, schwarzie this and schwarzie that - whatever happened to just Mark? Sorry but just poor quality wanna-be larrikin-ship, gets old real quick for me; fine for the A-League.

This is EPL - lets bring the Pro's back in hey, thats what im paying for.

4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: EPL Pre-Match Team

Hi @IJD1

Thanks for providing your feedback on this. 

Our coverage of the early Saturday night Premier League fixture will be covered by our team in Australia, though our UK team will be with you for the rest of our coverage throughout the night.

I have flagged your post as feedback for the Optus Sport team. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I'm genuinely pleased - i feared the worst. good idea - give them the rest of the night off...

thanks for the reply. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I couldn't agree more with the comment above, we want the proper UK version back, even for the early game. Why change something that wasn't broken? We want to listen to the pros, not this rubbish. I've been watching the proper Premier League pre game shows for years, even when Fox Sports had the rights. Bring back the original UK show, I'm not paying to watch an amateur Aussie version of the proper show, even if it's just the early game.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

The previous team from the uk was brilliant.... Had the right vibe
This show is from Sydney ( enough said )...... pity......I’ll pull the plug on this show until common sense prevails.
0 Kudos