Does optus sport use your data?

68Mercury

Re: Does optus sport use your data?

petergdownload

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Aman_B

Hi @68Mercury, Optus Sport is un metered on Optus network. Let us know if want to confirm if the subscription is included in your plan?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Willyam

I was streaming the EPL through Optus Sport recently and it used a lot of data. Could you please see if unmetered Optus Sport is included in my subscription?

Cheers

Aman_B

Hi @Willyam - All Optus plans that have Optus Sport included , data is un-metered. Could you please confirm if you are using Hotspot as this may cause the data to be charged. Let me know Here and I can look into this. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

John1750

Is Optus sport also unmetered with retailers that use the Optus network such as Vaya and Jeenee?

GuyCS

Hi @John1750 Thanks for reaching out.  Optus Sports is data free only on the Optus Network and when using the Optus Sport App. 

John1750

Then you for reply. 

I take it when you say Optus network,  you are referring to the retail arm of Optus not the network

Highlighted

GuyCS

Sorry for any confusion, @John1750. That's correct, same-carrier network providers will not have access to data-free streaming through the Optus Sports App. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos