Searching...

Cricket

Bethany10

Hi, 

We have optus fetch (along with optus sport) at home and were told that we could watch cricket whenever Australia is playing (overseas or at home) however state games appear to not be there. Does optus sport show these games? Also, on the TV guide there only ever seems to be one channel actually showing stuff and it is only ever soccer.

Thanks, 

Bethany 

Re: Cricket

Tris

Hi @Bethany, we did broadcast selected cricket comps last summer, however, due to changes with broadcasting rights, we're not currently showing any cricket content on Optus Sport. The current agreement Cricket Australia has is for the next 6 years, so I wouldn't anticipate us having any Cricket content anytime soon. Sorry about that

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Aussiediver

Well that is a bugger.

One of the main reasons I switched to Optus was I could watch the cricket while stuck at work.

Diver

[ Edited ]
Royboy2

When I log into the CA app, I cant watch the cricket, I used to be able after signing in. Now it asks me to sign up fo Kayo, I don't want to do this....Does the app no longer work for Optus users as well?

Highlighted

PhilC

Hi @Royboy2,

As we don't have the streaming rights to the cricket this year you'll be unable to log into the CA with your Optus details, sorry.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Acorn

Acorn

We moved to Optus for our phone plans.  Our main reason for choosing Optus was for the cricket.  We moved our first number on the 22nd of November this year as were told we could watch cricket.  Have since moved a 2nd number and purchased 2 extra sims.  Every time we did this, we were told that Optus Sport has cricket- the last time we were told this was 2 days ago (Monday 24/12)!!!  We were given  this information at 3 different stores.  Clearly this was false and misleading information!! Is that legal Optus?  It might be time to bring your staff up to date on what they are selling???!!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
4 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos