cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Rangus269
New Contributor

Cricket Australia Live Pass

Hi there, 

my Cricket live pass for 16/17 has expired, however I was wondering how I get another code to re register for the upcoming 17/18 Summer. I am an eligible Optus Sport customer but cannot find out how to reactive my cricket live pass

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Cricket Australia Live Pass

The last couple of years the cricket Australia site has had the Optus pass listed but this year it doesn't, at least not yet. I'd say they aren't doing it again or it'll be introduced via the Sport log in but either way there's no additional information available yet.

Even if they don't do it again this year (I hope they do), at $30 the pass is really good value

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

On reflection I suspect there will be no pass this year. As with the EPL rights, it would seem likely Optus will be asking users to sign up for an eligible plan and rolling it into Optus Sports. Many people strongly requested a seperate EPL payment option but Optus have decided an Optus plan is needed.

(Some) details here

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Yep definitely will be subscribed via Optus sport after reading this from your link Peter: If you’re an Optus customer eligible for Optus Sport, this is what you can look forward to once the summer of cricket gets underway:

But it does mention the cricket Aus app so while the subscription will be via Optus Sport I think you'll still use the app to watch games. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Retired Employee MouniraH
Retired Employee

Hi Rangus269

We have exciting news coming up this friday on our upcoming sports season including how you can update your live pass.

I will provide the link to the blog article once available here for you

Cheers

M

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution!
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@MouniraH

I think that probably counts as exciting news today Smiley Surprised

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Retired Employee

LOL @petergdownload hope i didnt spoil it for anyone

Watch this space on friday, latest Monday which is the date it all goes live!

Thanks

M

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution!
New Contributor Rangus269
New Contributor

Thank you everyone for all your responses, it's greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Angus 

0 Kudos
Retired Employee

Hi All

I love how helpful our community is, you guys make my day!

Good news our blog article is now live and provides all the info you need this cricket season. For insight view our article here.

Cheers 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors