cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Stephd
New Contributor

Burnley v Man City match preview

Very unhappy with the match preview for Burnley v Man City, not a mention of burnley, all about Pep for the whole preview and absolutely nothing about the match, what’s the point in it being a preview if it doesn’t preview the match! And disrespectful to Burnley and fans, not to mention Optus subscribers who are also Burnley fans

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Burnley v Man City match preview

Are you referring to the short 1-2min preview that is put out in the days leading up to the game, or in the Pre-Match build up on Saturday night? I'm a City fan, so I wouldn't have noticed that it was skewed towards them, but if it's the Optus produced content, then we can raise the feedback to the mod team and they can pass it along. If it's the PL studios content, my understanding is that Optus don't have control over how that is presented so we'll have more success having this addressed if it's Optus produced.

Either way, it was a great game. Burnley played really well and deserved the point(some could say they outplayed us for longer than they were outplayed; and possibly should have had 3). They weren't scared to come out and play their game, they didn't park the bus and what we saw was the result. 

New Contributor Stephd
New Contributor

Thanks Shae, yes the 1 to 2 min preview. Agree really good game and thanks for comments on Burnley’s performance. Could have gone either way on the day.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

I'll see what I can do to flag this comment with the mods. With a bit of luck we can raise this so that there's more balance to the previews in future. Thanks heaps for taking the time to raise it!

0 Kudos
Moderator GuyCS

Hi @Stephd and @Shae - thanks for getting in touch. We do apologise if you feel as though the match preview for Burnley v Man City was skewed. I've gone ahead and tagged your comments as feedback and forwarded them on to our TV & Content team. We're constantly striving to provide the best EPL experience for all our customers, so your thoughts are certainly appreciated.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors