Searching...

Bournemouth v Liverpool - where’s the on-demand replay?

Scouser

Can anyone tell me where the on-demand replay of the Bournemouth v Liverpool game is?

It’s scheduled to be available on-demand., according to the published schedule. 

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Blog/Premier-League-2018-2019-Season-Fixture/ba-p/454713

Cant find it anywhere - not on the phone app, iPad app or AppleTV app.

Thanks.

Re: Bournemouth v Liverpool - where’s the on-demand replay?

LFC08

Same here. Only 3 overnight games on demand. 

[ Edited ]
Scouser

What can we do about this persistent, basic incompetence? This week, the Liverpool game that IS in the Optus schedule to be available on demand is NOT available on demand. It’s even less helpful than the other week when the opposite happened and the game that was in the schedule as not available on demand turned out the next morning to be available. At least that time I only missed out on some sleep, believing I had to watch the game live. This week I missed the match altogether. So I’m at a stage now where I have to assume that what is true is the opposite of what Optus says is true. If it had wanted to devise a way to make its service as useless as possible to customers it could not have come up with a better one.

(Edited to clarify dates).

Dan_C

All of our communication leading up to the broadcast confirmed that Bournemouth v Liverpool would be available on demand. 

Normally, matches are uploaded within 2-3 hours after the initial broadcast. 

As soon as I receive a response, I'll update you guys right away.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dan_C

Hey guys, just an update on this one.

The communication sent out was incorrect. All current information relating to VOD and Mini Match can be found within the application itself.

Replays as follows:

9/12 – 11.00am

9/12 – 8.00pm

10/12 – 6.30am

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Scouser

Thanks Dan. I know your communication confirmed the game would be available on demand, which is why I expected it to be available on demand, why I did not watch it live and why I’ve missed it. 

It is more than 12 hours since it was 2-3 hours after the initial broadcast. Making it available on demand at this late stage is pointless - no one who is a fan can wait this long, and I’d have hoped Optus might understand that. I’ve already found better highlights online than Optus has been able to provide so far. So do your best, and thank you for your update, but I’ve programmed Foxtel to record a replay tomorrow morning on LFCTV, which I expect will be a more reliable broadcaster.

Scouser

Brilliant. Just brilliant. Well done everyone - first class service.

Dan_C

I know it's of little consolation but come the 2019/2020 season - all matches will be made available on demand.

We're also hoping to have mini-matches for each match we broadcast live.

Sorry to have let you down this time round. 

Trisso

I think the issue is here that there is only really one legal way to view the matches in Australia. The premier league is bigger than the a-league is in Australia and if Optus hasn't got the ability to meet the requirements, they should give up the contract. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
4 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos