Searching...
Highlighted

BeIn Sports

Hayden85

Considering Optus is the second largest tech company in Australia, can't get my head around how terrible the fetch tv subscription really are. foxtel pretty much offer all sport channels from fox sports, espn to beIn 1,2 and 3. Biggest mistake I've made is cancelling my Foxtel and get fetch tv. Only benefit I'm getting is EPL, subscription to beIn only get me BeIn 1 and not 2 and 3. Now I can't even watch all eufa champion league since some of the games are on BeIn 2 and 3. Really Optus really? Do something before you'll lose more customers. 

Re: BeIn Sports

SamSam

Because all customers and potential customers are only interested in Sport. You made the switch with all of the necessary information available to you. If you're unhappy with it you shouldn't have moved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Post a Reply
Introducing the Optus Business Care hub

Here you’ll find a complete suite of help and support exclusively for our small and medium business customers. Read More

Top Contributors
1 Kudo