Searching...

AirPlay to Apple TV disconnects every 5 minutes

Borra

Hi,

Trying to watch WC games have n my Apple TV. It takes a few tries to work and then disconnects every 5 minutes. 

And every time I start over I get the adds. 

Live or on demand games. Same problem. 

Please help. 

Re: AirPlay to Apple TV disconnects every 5 minutes

nickkk

Same happening with me.  Unwatchable..

GuyCS

Hey @Borra and @nickkk - not great to hear you're having trouble with Optus Sport on Apple TV.

In this instance, we'd recommend making sure your Apple TV and Optus Sport are both updated to the latest firmware.

If that doesn't help, we'd recommend lodging this as a fault with our TV & Content team via In-App Support (also accessible on a PC). For instructions on how to do this, please visit → https://goo.gl/D7Btam. Once that's been done, a member from that team will be in touch to help get this resolved.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Borra

Thanks for your reccomandation.

I have raised a case using the desktop app. It did say the case is open but did not give a number or anything else. A message was saying that I'll get an email about it soon... Still waiting for it.

Hope this will be addressed before the end of WC... not interested in anythiung else from Optus sports.

Thanks,

RB

Borra

Ha, ha. Found case number in the app - #8516.

And the first very helpful reply:

Hi, we’ve received your case and we'll be in contact soon. Did you know there are alternative ways to watch Optus Sport? Check out our App on iOS & Android mobile/tablets or on the Optus Sport website (sport.optus.com.au); we also support Apple TV and Chromecast!

LOL

Dan_C

@bora, that's the first message prompt you receive. It's simply to confirm that we've received your enquiry. A consultant should be in touch with the next hour. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos