cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Contributor Oethesaint
Contributor

4K Optus Sport

When will optus sport be delivered in 4K?

It was first mentioned in 2016 by the CEO and we’re still waiting.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Moderator Kartika

Re: 4K Optus Sport

Sorry @Oethesaint, there is still no update in this regards. I've tagged your post as feedback, which will be looked at by our TV and Content team when assessing supported streaming options in the future. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Contributor Oethesaint
Contributor

When are we going to see Optus sport in 4K? The Optus CEO said this would happen when you first got the EPL rights 3 years ago.

Foxtel are going to start broadcasting 2 x La Liga games per week in 4K - with the first game this weekend!

0 Kudos
Moderator GuyCS

Re: 4K

Hi @Oethesaint - we haven't made any further announcements regarding 4K at this stage, however, we're constantly striving to provide the best viewing experience for all of our subscribers, so we'll ensure your comments are passed on as feedback.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Contributor Oethesaint
Contributor

Ok thanks @GuyCS 

Hopefully Optus can keep up with the competition

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor Oethesaint
Contributor

Ok thanks

Hopefully Optus can keep up with the competition

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
New Contributor Jeremy1486
New Contributor

Any updates on when the Optus Sport in 4k?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Moderator Kartika

Sorry, @Jeremy1486, still no update in this regards at the moment.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors