Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor Babaolan
New Contributor

30 days wait

I find it very shocking that while i am home, i will never be able to watch the EPL for the next one month no thanks to a very rigid policy of 30 days wait to make a change to a linked device.

I use a BlackBerry Priv and some months ago DTEK feature said my phone had some issues and i had to do a factory reset and i had an Optus Sport acccount on it, so i when i formatted the phone i downloaded another one on it.

Today i removed the Old Priv subscription to add the iPad Pro only to keep getting Device Limit exceeded when i wanted to watch City vs Chelsea on Demand, i wanted to remove the browser which i rarely use since i usually stream via chromecast at home, only to found out that i have had to wait for another 30 days to watch EPL while i am home, 

Sadly i called OPTUS Sports Desk and i was told i must wait for 30 days before making any change.

I am deeply dissapointed and angry as i can't watch Everton vs Machester United, i might have to pause my subscription until 30 days then...

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
9 Replies
Moderator Casey_

Re: 30 days wait

Heya, can you please PM us your login, account details and DOB. I'll see what we can do. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Babaolan
New Contributor

@Casey_ already Sent my DOB and phone number to a team member on the optus sport twitter handle, yet nothing has happened and worse still the person attitude is not professional to say the least.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Are you able to let me know the twitter handle via DM so I can get that info and see what we can do to help? 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Babaolan
New Contributor

Got a reply after an hour after sending my details to Optus Sport and yet again i was told they are waiting on the EPL team, now this is becoming comical...

If a miracle doesn't happen, i won't be able to see Everton vs Machester United and worse still i have a month to wait to get EPL on my PRIV, now if i pick up a new phone must i also wait 30 days to add my new device... it doesn't add up 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Cheers. I think we've found the profile so we'll get back to you now to see what we can do to get this sorted for you tonight. No promises but we'll try our best.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Babaolan
New Contributor

Finally i could login to watch EPL again, i still think that the 30 days policy is too rigid and when i change my phone, will i have to go through this ordeal again???

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

You're able to remove 1 device every 30 days Babaolan. How long until you're getting the new phone? 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Lilly_lazell
New Contributor

I have the same problem and I was hoping for immediate help please

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @Lilly_lazell, could you please contact us Here and we can help. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors