Searching...
Highlighted

"Network Unavailable"

Tiger177

I have let a message through the Optus Loop support page - but no reply after a week! I still have no working phone! Can anyone tell me how to fix an Optus Loop phone that is saying "Network Unavailable" on the screen? I will call them again but terribly hard to get through......

Re: "Network Unavailable"

Tano

Hey @Tiger177, I would recommend getting in contact with the Optus Loop support crew directly on 13LOOP (13 56 67), Option 4.

This team is open Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm (by state).

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Tiger177

I did! I was on the phone for over an hour and the guy didnt really know what was going on, he didnt even know where the systems settings were on the phone! Said he was going to call back later in the day and didnt! Very frustrating, very poor service now that I am signed up and cant go back!!!!! Businesses have these phone systems, we dont have time to wait on hold for support to answer  and then have support not know what they are doing! Crap basically!

Dan_C

That's no good at all.

I can always email the team and ask that they contact you.

Can you us a private message? I'll need your full name, DOB and account number.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo