Searching...
Highlighted

Optus loop transferring calls

Wasserblue

Hi.

This might seem like a basic question but can the admin transfer a call to another user?

Thanks.

Re: Optus loop transferring calls

[ Edited ]
Wasserblue

Gen_R

Hey Wasserblue

Not too sure what you mean, sorry :\ 

Do  you mean that an Optus staff member has transferred you to someone else, IE another customer?

Or that Optus staff can transfer you to other departments?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Wasserblue

If someone calls my admin person can they then transfer the call to me with this system?

Matthew1471

Hi there!

Did this query get answered?

We are interested in Optus Loop and our main requirement is that we need to be able to transfer calls from a mobile to a mobile.

Is this possible?

At the moment we can't transfer calls from our mobiles. We can create a conference call but we can't remove ourselves from the call.

We want our receptionist to be on a mobile instead of a landline.

Toomey

Hey Guys, Optus Loop has a feature named "Call Move" that allows you to move between devices, mid-conversation.

More information is available here → Features of Optus Loop

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Matthew1471

Hi Toomey,

I saw that but can you "Call Move" to any number or only the numbers you "pre-set" to ring simultaneously?

It seems that I could set up my mobile (04XXXXXX) and my landline (03XXXXX) to ring simultaneously and move between these 2 numbers.

Or.....can I just move the call to any number that I type in on the spot?

Aman_B

Hi @Matthew1471,  your post was visible publicly and because of this I've edited and taken off your numbers. With regards to Call Move to any numbers, this is not possible as you can only move calls to a pre registered number.  To get more details on this I'd recommend contacting our business tech experts on 1300 644 307. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo