Searching...
Highlighted

Optus Loop not working for you?

JonJ

Optus is the second largest telecommunications company in Australia and has put out a shameful product. Leaving aside the fact that you can only pay after receiving a paper invoice in snail mail (no email invoices, no direct deposit), the service itself is very poor. I tried to import my phone contacts into the Loop App (which is anything but intuitive to use). This did not work, so I spoke to a technician, who told me to provide Optus with an excel spreadsheet of my contacts to import into my phone. I relectantly did so. I then received a response requiring me to put my list into a suitable format that suited them! I do not understand how Optus can be so incompetent as to require its own customer to fix up a problem that should not exist. Does anyone else have this issue and if so, where an equivalent product can be purchased without the same problems?

Re: Optus Loop not working for you?

JonJ

By way of update, I have received the following email: 

"I have received word from our superior consultants that even with the right format, the phones limitations wont let the contacts show up on the mobile app anway, there is nothing we can change about that. Im sorry to bring you the bad news but this is what I have been informed".

So after trying to get my contacts imported on the advice of Optus, now that advice appears to have been wrong. The irony is that the email is followed by a banner "Optus... is the winner of five stars for Customer Service".

Ray_YC

Hey there @JonJ

I have sent you a private message regarding this issue, please check it out when you have a spare moment.

Ray_YC

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

marta_cyanergy

can someone help with logging on my account. i've been using this app everyday but all of a sudden i've been forcefully signed out and the username/password is incorrect so i requested for a new one. Then i received the emailed password but still once i enter the new password, there's an error msg box saying "Authentication Failed",. And now i can't logged in my account. i need this in my daily task here in the office. can you please assist me. please?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo