Searching...
Highlighted

ON DEMAND GAMES

jrosic

I don't have any Premier League games on Demand anymore

Re: ON DEMAND GAMES

Davelew

Hi

Still there on Android iOS app and on my browser.

Don't know about the fetch box.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dan_C

Prior to the commencement of a new round, all previous on-demand matches are removed.

If you do have a Fetch STB capable of recording, I'd suggest recording matches that you're keen to watch again. @jrosic

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dan_C

Prior to the commencement of a new round, all previous on-demand matches are removed.

If you do have a Fetch STB capable of recording, I'd suggest recording matches that you're keen to watch again. @jrosic

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo
1 Kudo