Searching...

Message Bank on Yealink phone

Stressed888

I have been fighting for almost 12 months to retrieve our voice mail messages. The Tec team keep sending me a new PIN. I wait 4 hours it doesn't work. I wait 24 hours it doesn't work. I call tech team & try it for them. Then our account is locked. 

Around and around this merry-go-round I go.

My last call I was told it was investigated 6 weeks ago and go the all clear. Who called to tell me??? NO ONE!

Still the same problem. Even though the last tech person removed the message bank/voicemail feature altogether. Yet I get messages daily. The number keeps growing. They are hiding in calcutter, because there is no one here who knows how to retrieve them.

I am loosing potential business! But Optus doesn't care....Can anyone help me turn the thing off or retrive the messages? Would be very gratefull.

Thank you.

Re: Message Bank on Yealink phone

Shauna

Hi @Stressed888 - 12 months is far too long to have an issue investigated for. Terribly sorry for the delays.

I'll be honest with you, retrieving any voicemails that have been left will not be possible when you reset the PIN number. We don't have any way of getting them pack. I'm very sorry if you've been advised otherwise or lead to believe this will be the case.

With regards to fixing your voicemail, can you please confirm your account number, full name and DOB through via private message? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Message Bank on Yealink phone

Felicity_YC

Hi @Stressed888, just wanted to check in with you because we didn't get a private message from you. I'm so sorry for the run around. 

To private message, you can visit someone's profile, click 'send private message', write your message and give it a subject, then click 'Send message'. There's more information here on private messaging. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
1 Kudo
1 Kudo
1 Kudo