Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Optus Loop Live - Hunt Groups not working

AngelaJE

I am expereincing two problems with the Optus Loop Live:

1) I have established employee numbers, set them up in a hunt group and selected 'call hunt simring'; however when the number is called and the option selected (we only have one option which is: to speak to soemone press 1'; it only rings once and then goes to an automated message with the option to leave a voicemail. None of the mobiles which are linked ot the hunt group get the missed call and we just recive an email advsising there is a voicemail. 

2) Once the above erorr is corrected, and a customers was to call through and nobody is available to take their call, is there a way of customising the voicemail recording? The current one states "you have reached an auotattendant if you woudl like to leave a voicemail press #". We chose the Optus Loop Live to try ensure a more pesonalised feel for our customers, and I find this message quite abrupt and too much like a call centre.

Any help?

Thanks, 

Solution

Re: Optus Loop Live - Hunt Groups not working

[ Edited ]
Ray_YC

Hi AngelaJE,

Please visit our Loop Live Support Hub.

If you still need further assistance you'll see a link there to chat to an Optus Loop Live agent.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

GarageEuropa

How is this a solution??

I found this query on the support hub and the answer to this query is to try the support hub?????

Ray_YC

For further assistance you'll need to chat with a Loop Live agent.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply