Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor wyanganpines
New Contributor

what does Link My Optus Service mean?

Hi there - I can log in to Optus using my username and password but I can't check My Usage because I constantly get redirected to a page called Link My Optus Service. When I put in my home phone number with area code it says it's already linked to another account. Then I go back to home to try again and it gets locked in a redirective loop and I can't do anything.

Why can't I just check my data and plan for home phone + internet? I logged in correctly

Dave.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RetiredModerator Esther
RetiredModerator

Re: what does Link My Optus Service mean?

Hey Dave, thanks for getting in touch! You will need to have an eligible service linked in your My Account dashboard for it to be able to me managed. If you'd like to PM me your account details, including full name and DOB as well as your My Account log in I'd be happy to have a look for you and lend a hand fixing this up 🙂

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor katiebawden91
New Contributor

Hi, I am also struggling to link my optus service, can you please help me?

Thanks, Katie 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey @Katiebawden01,

We sure can 🙂 Were you experiencing a similar issue to the OP? You've been able to login to your My Account but you're unable to view any service details? You're then being prompted to link an existing Optus service? Are you able to send us a PM with your details? We'll need your full name, DOB and account number. We'll also need the email address that you've used to sign up for Optus.com.au/myaccount. Hope to hear from you soon!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Phatty
New Contributor

0 Kudos