Searching...
lynxcat

For the last few days I have been unable to Access my usage, i like to keep an eye on how much I use now I'm worried if i go over my limit.

Re: usage

petergdownload

Do you have an Android phone? YOu can/should set usage limits on that so you don't have to rely on unreliable Optus reports.

You should generally get an SMS at 50%, 85% and 100% and after any 1Gb top up ($10). So if you haven't got the 50% SMS you should be ok?

NB if its an iPhone set the data counter to 0 on the day each month that your plan starts. That way you can monitor data usage yourself (although you won't be able to get the iPhone to auto warn you at some point)

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Marie

Oh no! Really sorry to hear that @lynxcat Smiley Sad 

How are you accessing your usage?

Are you getting an error message when you try to access your data?

As @petergdownload mentioned you should be using your usage alerts in the interim. They are sent up to 4 hours after usage is used however My Account and the My Optus App can take up to 48 hours to show your data usage.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

lynxcat

Hi marie,

I keep getting "We're Working on it" when I go to my account, I'm going to Optus on wednesday to ask them about it, I don't want to ring as you only end up having to press numbers and then get someone you don't understand.Smiley Frustrated

Spoiler

Marie

Thanks lynxcat Smiley Happy 

Hmm that is certainly unusual. You're most welcome to PM me your account details (username/ phone number/ account number) as well as your full name, date of birth and email address for My Account and we can check it out.

Also are you able to confirm how you currently receive your bill as I may need to recreate your My Account profile to assist in getting you back online.

Thanks again!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
19 Kudos
18 Kudos
13 Kudos
11 Kudos
10 Kudos