Searching...
Highlighted

trying to change payment option credit card returns eror

AshleyMcVeigh

When I try to change my payment options and delete my old card I'm told there is an error and it cant be done, inspecting network traffic shows a 500 error on the following endpoint.

URL: https://www.optus.com.au/mcssapi/rp-webapp-9-common/billing/customer/1598030/contact-person/1319697/...

Error: {"ErrorInfo":{"errorCode":"InternalServerError","errorMessage":"Transaction ID:cd064625-90fe-4d49-8cf1-4886d156baf7 Internal server error. java.lang.NullPointerException while trying to: to String Error ADT in:  Utility ","errorUUID":"58d51f36-40fd-42e0-a"}}

also, you guys should probably have a bug reporting system or something, googling how to report this stuff to Optus lead me here.

Re: trying to change payment option credit card returns eror

Rebel

I reported it months ago and like you, found it's still doing it. Last time I had Optus do it, but now it's impossible to get in touch with anyone at Optus it seems. 

Re: trying to change payment option credit card returns eror

Ev_

Really sorry for the inconvenience caused @AshleyMcVeigh, this has been passed on to our IT team to get looked into.

If you can get in touch with our Customer Care team online here or on 13 39 37, we'd be able to get those details updated for you. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
22 Kudos
21 Kudos
19 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos