cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor JB_moderated
New Contributor

pay bill problem

i want to pay my bill but im never supplied an invoice, how can i pay you and not claim for expenses when im not givena bill or invoice

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: pay bill problem

What type of bill are you supposed to be receiving as in digital or paper and have you spoken to accounts about it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor

thanks yes ive spoken to accounts and support 7 times in 2 weeks and i have called in to 2 different optus shops,

1 shop was really unhelpful and 1 shop was helpful that she sent me back dated pdf files of bills,

so the bill should be a pdf, but no pdf files are sent, when i log in there are no pdf files,

how can i pay a bill if i dont have a bill, i need to show this for my tax,

thanks

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

So you have access to Optus account portal but there are no bills showing up? I get a paper bill but I still get my billed emailed to me and it's also visible in the Optus account portal. What method did you ask to receive your bill in? If you click on my profile in the Optus account portal do you see the delivery method?

0 Kudos
New Contributor

theres nothing in the portal its empty, ive actually been into an optus shop where theyve been to my portal and seen the pdf bvills but could not send them out, they said they are having trouble across the board with bills,

problem is i need bills for my accounts,

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Hmm if nothing is showing in the account portal for you but it is for the store then that is a problem. Irrespective of what the account portal is doing you should be receiving the bill via email, sms or paper. Hopefully an Optus staff member will see this post and take a look at the matter for you.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator PhilC
RetiredModerator

Hi @JB_moderated,

If you could please send us a PM with the full name, service or account number and date of birth we'd be happy to help out.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors