Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

parental control settings using Sagem 3864

bjmike

Sagem3864

I have gone into the following area and set times to stop my children using each of their laptops (used their IP address and put in times).  In the past I haven't had success.  Could anyone advise if this works please?

DescriptionMACMonTueWedThuFriSatSunStartStopRemove
laptopxxxxxxxxxx20:0023:59
Solution

Re: parental control settings using Sagem 3864

SillyGogo

Works for me. 

The setting is for the time that you want to RESTRICT the internet. So if you want to turn off the internet during dinner 6pm-7pm time each day then Select the device, select days of the week, put in the start time (18:00), and end time (19:00). 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

bjmike

Thanks.  That’s exactly as I had thought and have done.  I’ll now wait to see if it works as my daughter hasn’t been on her laptop last night or tonight to check.  I’ll hear the screams of shock if it’s working!!

SillyGogo

LOL .. You are so evil....you can always set the restriction time to NOW and see the effect instantly

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
13 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos