Searching...

optus website / backend

[ Edited ]
gilbo67

How *moderated* is the Optus website and systems....driving me nuts!

Re: optus website / backend

Yeldarb

Yep agree.

Ray_YC

Hi Gilbo67,

Please let us know what you need help with and we'll do our best to assist.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

gilbo67

where to start....

remaining problem, i'm now being charged for Optus Sport, despite this being free for the last 2 years -- exisiting Optus customers got this for free when Optus got the EPL.   After 2 hours on a call with Optus last week they finally agreed it should still be free, got my new bill today and i'm still being charged.... 35 minutes on another call todat to find out why... and they can;t answer, waiting for someone to call me back. 

havent even raised the fact i can;t seem to access member services online, that's a problem for another day when i can afford to waste 2 hours on a call.

Highlighted

Ray_YC

Thanks for getting back to us.

That is not a great experience. We’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.
If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details and I'm sure it will be resolved.
If not, please Chat with us

If your account number starts with 62 you may need to contact us (same methods as mentioned above) for assistance, if not Member Services self serve may have changed over to My Account.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos