Searching...
Accepted Solution

optus app

toxicjoe

Hi

Recently I joined Optus for both ADSL2+ broadband and mobile phone.

I have the app which only gives details of the mobile phone account. I have rung optus many times where I have been told to open my mobile account with the on-line "myAcount" and add service to link my broadband, which i have done numerous times.

Still i am unable to see the broadband details on both my myAccount and Optus App.

Can anyone help.

Regards

Joe

Re: optus app

TheWonderRabbit

Hi @toxicjoe,

The Optus App only supports the mobile you're currently using. It won't show other services, including broadband.

It's weird that you can't view the broadband service in My Account though. Either it isn't linking properly, or there's some other issue - either way, I'd speak to Optus specifically about that, it might be a technical issue on their end.

toxicjoe

Thanks for the reply, it answers my question but is not a suitable solution by Optus.

Surely Optus would have an App where i can check all of my accounts by a very simple UI, I would like to keep track of my accounts.

My oldest child will be getting his first phone within 6 months, without a simple app to monitor his calls and data usage i will have to find another telco.

When I was with iiNet, i could check the home broadband and two mobile phone accounts using the one App.

Regards 

Joe 

Solution

TheWonderRabbit

The services should all be visible in My Account, which you can access on your mobile (web browser), but I agree it's crazy the My Optus App can't support more than one service, or multiple products.

Highlighted

USAOz

Good luck Joe!  I've been having issues with Optus for YEARS about downloading usage data and they really don't care and do not want to - nor will they - assist.  They REALLY have no clue about addressing customer concerns and complaints.  Go to Telstra - they are (marginally) better)

USAOz

No good speaking to them as they will NOT assist and don't care to do so!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
29 Kudos
21 Kudos
19 Kudos
10 Kudos
9 Kudos