Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

optus Sim lost

I've lost my phone with Optus Sim inside. Now I'm in Italy . I need to cancel and deactivate my Sim number as soon as possible. How can I do?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: optus Sim lost

Hi there,

What a pain! I've escalated your thread to grab the attention of a Optus rep to help out. In the mean time you could try web chat via the following link.

Optus Service Chat

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Call Optus on +61 2 8082 5678 (or livechat as provided)

Request they 

Bar the Service

Block the IMEI number

Cancel any auto recharge.

You should be able to source a cheap local sim with some data (but only a local number). 

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey Matteo, sorry to hear that and apologies for the delayed reply.

Have you since been able to report this to our Customer Care team to have your SIM card blocked as a result of this?

You're welcome to PM me if you're still needing a hand with this.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos