Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Optus Call Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Optus Perks - Cannot Log In

Hi Dan_C

Neither the app or the desktop currently works, and hasn’t been working since last night. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

The desktop issue is still ongoing @V_maya, It's strange you're having trouble via the app though, I've double checked my personal service and seems OK on my end. What happens when you tap on the 'Discounted movie tickets at HOYTS' tile within the My Optus app? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @Tris it automatically says the service is not available. Can I mms this to you somehow?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Could you send me a PM with a screen shot? I'll pass it onto the relevant folks. Also it would be handy to include your full name and number. Thanks

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: movie tickets

The app link isn't working for me for the past hour. Just says 'Sorry about this. You can't access perks right now. Please try again later'.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi @V_maya, I've sent you a private message. You're welcome to chat with us there. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, the apps link is not working for me for the past few days. Always giving me the error that "You can't access Perks right now. Please try again later".

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi Superduper, sorry to hear about the experience 😞 Are you trying via the App or desktop? There is a work around if you have the App. Perks are working with I.T today to hopefully fix asap. Al

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @Optus_Community, I am trying from the Apps itself.

0 Kudos

Ok so when you open the Optus App, and you see the perks banner on the 2nd row with the discount movie tickets please click that and it will ask you to open a new page click yes. This will then open the perks ' movies for less' page. Scroll down to the bottom and click book now, this should then link you to the Hoyts page and you can select your ticket and session times with the perks discount applied. Please let me know how you go. Al

0 Kudos