cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor mrsbunna
New Contributor

live chat offline all the time

hi anyone know why live chat is never available to me anymore?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: live chat offline all the time

Does it say it's busy or does it not work at all?

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

0 Kudos
New Contributor mrsbunna
New Contributor

not working at all any time of day always offline.

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Hmm have you tried the live chat in the Optus mobile app as well as the link I posted? I would assume that just like the phone service it does get busy. Do you have a question that the forum can possibly help with?

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/mobile/apps

0 Kudos
New Contributor Riddler
New Contributor

It is annoying. It's called 24/7 chat but it only seems to work Mon to Fri betweem 8 am and 6pm. Give me th $#!?'s

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Hey @Riddler - apologies for the late reply, what were you needing a hand with? We're here to help out if you do need us. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor pissed-off
New Contributor

I have a bill to pay. It is wrong. If I do not pay the full amount, I will incur a fee. I cannot use live chat because it is never on and I cannot find a telephone number....new provider perhaps?

Moderator GuyCS

Hi @pissed-off, not great to hear that you're having some trouble with your bill. In this instance, we'd recommend reaching out to our Billing team on 13 39 37 (Mon - Fri: 8:00am- 7:00pm, Sat: 9:00am - 5:00pm). Alternatively, if you can shoot me a private message with your full name, date of birth, and account number, as well as a rundown of the billing issue you're facing, I can have a look for you. Guy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors