Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor _D1_
New Contributor

iPhone 7plus iTunes

Hey fellas, newbies here.

Just wondering if someone experiencing a difficulty on connecting iTunes(laptop) to iPhone 7plus.

it says, no permission on my iPhone 7 plus" but I already click "TRUST THIS COMPUTER".

i can even connect my internet tru my iPhone to my laptop except for the iTunes.

y?

y?

ive tried my mates fon, iPhone 6, iPhone 6plus. I can make them work. I can transfer music, video to their fon except on my iPhone 7plus.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RetiredModerator Marcel
RetiredModerator

Re: iPhone 7plus iTunes

Heya! Have you been able to connect this new phone to another laptop or PC previously? Have you tried doing a factory reset on the phone to see if that helps? 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor _D1_
New Contributor

No, I got only one laptop and 1 iphone6. They're doing well. And I've tried another device iPhone 6plus. They were doin well, I mean no problem at all. Except for my new iPhone 7plus.

wooh...

i think that would be my last resort if I can do it With all the helps I've got.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Heya _D1_, just had a look into this online and a few suggestions seem to be around updating iTunes to the latest version or updating the OS if you have a Mac. Keep us updated on how you go.

0 Kudos
New Contributor tommyshelby
New Contributor

Yes, I am also having an issue with the iTunes and ios devices to get them connected. The connection is not being established and it is also giving iTunes error 9 while setting up the connection between them.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors