cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor neillynch
Occasional Contributor

accessing dashboard

Recently I posted a question regarding accessing ALL my accounts on my Dashboard !!!

The reply informed me on how to link accounts to the dashboard .

I CANNOT LINK THEM AS THEY ARE ALREADY LINKED !!!!!

WHAT I NEED IS FOR OPTUS TO FIX WHAT THEY DESTROYED RECENTLY WHEN SOMEHOW THEY REMOVED 5 OF MY ACCOUNTS AND LEFT ONE !!!!

As you can seee I am getting frustrated as I currrently hav 3 prepaid phone aned 3 prepaid wireless internet accounts registered on MyAccount ,but can only view 1 prepaid wifi account.

Adding to my frustration is that Optus has made it impossible to contact someone directly to try to solve my problem.

Even now when someone had replied to my previous question, I cannot access that reply as the Optus links lead me to dead end pages!!!!

The only link that takes me near to my question requests me to rate the answer, and the only option is to give it "kudos"

AS THE ANSWER DOES NOT EVEN GET CLOSE TO WHAT IS MY PROBLEM WHY WOULD I GIVE IT "KUDOS" ???

0 Kudos
17 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: accessing dashboard

Hi

I can understand your frustration but I think your previous post did not fully explain your problem and it seemed to me you were unable to access My Account.  From @Dan_C post it would appear he thought the same.

Normally when he picks ups this post like this he will ask you to PM your details to him so as to try and sort your issues.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Its nice to know what he usually does, but that is of no use to me .

I would just like Optus to reconnect the services it disconnected to allow me to access my accounts via the dashboard in MyAccount.

Also I do not want "medals" for requesting them to fix what they have broken, all I want is service and results !!!!!

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Hi @neillynch, we want to assist you with this - if you still need a hand, please PM me with your account number, full name and DOB so we can look into this a bit further for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

I wil "PM" you when somebody tells me what it means.

I am not into giving personal details and information to an open forum for everyone to see ( and use) !!!!

0 Kudos
Moderator Kartika

Sorry for the confusion, PM refers to Personal Message. You can send (PM) us your details → here (Click on the link) so that we can sort this out for you. This way no one can see your details. Understand your concern in regards to sharing your personal details online, alternatively you can → chat with us or contact our prepaid customer service over the phone on 1300 555 002 - Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 12:00am Sat & Sun: 9:00am - 12:00am Sydney time in this regards. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

So I hit the link, which takes me to a login page, which leads me nowhere.

All of this to ask Optus to relink 5 accounts to the Dashboard that they removed !!!!

0 Kudos
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

You need to login first to yes crowd then but the link

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@Neilynch, happy to go in and take a look 🙂 

Send your detais though 🙂 Full name, DOB and mobile number → http://yesopt.us/pmdan

Chat with you there! 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Chapter 10 -

I have done all that was asked of me including cgive my details to someone twice and still cannot access 2 of my 6 accounts through the dashboard.

As it is I still have to log on twice in different areas, and click my account twice to get what I get.

Otherwise I get one of the accounts not on my dashboard !!!!

If I did not have so much time and money invested in MyAccount, I would probably be looking for another provider.

Is there anyone within this circle able to get Optus to link ALL my accounts to my dashboard?????

0 Kudos