Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Yes Account Login

Bradlockwood

I’ve been trying to log in to my yes account for weeks now but keep getting a message asking me to link my service. But everything I put in says invalid. I’ve even tried calling Optus customer service multiple times and they keep saying it’s all working or we need to register your account. How many time do you need to

register my account before it works. Clearly I have one already as I’m on here. I’ve also been waiting 12 hours for an email allowing me I reset my password to arrive but it never seems to get sent. Can someone from Optus please contact me and actually resolve this very frustrating issue for me please. Had nothing but problems with it. 

Re: Yes Account Login

10000000000GB

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

Optus chat, really not that painful. I have used it several times in the last couple of weeks. Maybe I'm just good at it.

Solution

Bradlockwood

After dealing with 3 people who couldn’t help I finally got someone who could help me on Optus chat. Shouldn’t of taken 3 phone calls and 4 people on chat to get my account credentials working again. Pretty poor Optus. 

But thankyou to the the person who replied. 

dissatisfied12

I cannot login. This is rubbish.

Dan_C

There's a system outage that we're currently working on resolving @dissatisfied12. Is there anything I can help out with in the meantime? Let me know. 

You can always send me a PM via → http://yesopt.us/pmdan

Received some handy advice from our Contributors? Remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo & Accepted solution their way!

Dan_C

Hey @dissatisfied12, just so you know; the issue has now been resolved. 

Received some handy advice from our Contributors? Remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo & Accepted solution their way!

Debz82

Yes, I completely agree but unfortunately, I have no solve for you.

I gave up Telstra 13yrs ago and have been passionate about not going back but optus (Singtel) have really been push the limits of customer requirements lately.

I'll tell you why;

1. once upone a time, mobile, home and internet were once all wrapped up in a nice little package where you could logon, set up BPay or direct debit and everything was nice. Now, I have three logins, once three direct bebits which are cancelled now becuase there is no consisancy.
  2. "My Optus" app is useless. Can not apply roaming. Can not apply a simple "Travel Pack", can not pay on anyone of the three accounts! Why three? I am "one" person???
  3. Pay bill - Well bugger me? How hard is it to want to pay you your bill? Can"t set up direct debit, sit on hold for 30 mins. get home from work but the call centre is not open, pass by an Optus store and they dont want to know you unless you are looking at new phone, New introducded "Phone Barring" means you can not even call Optus on 1509 to immediately correct!
  4. Now - been wanting to pay bill for the last 3 weeks and try to talk with "Live Chat" which seams to be the last frontier but, yes, it does not work!!!!
Kind Regards,

Toomey

Not good to hear of your disappointment @Debz82, I hope I can provide some insights to assist.

As networks have developed in the last 13 years, not everything operates in the same billing system now which is what's most likely causing your deconsolidated accounts. Optus are currently migrating services into a new system to resolve this. Migrations happen every weekend and will continue across all services so hopefully this will make your billing more simplified when complete.

For any services that are in the same system, there should be no issue getting them consolidated.

I sounds like your online profile needs to be checked, as long as everything is provisioned correctly there should be no issues managing your add-ons/payments.

Please feel free to send me a private message so we can check it out together and make things more bearable moving forward. 

Post a Reply
iPhone X now available to order

Stock will be limited.Read More

Top Contributors
7 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos
1 Kudo