Searching...

Worst experience ever

worstprovider

I was recently Moved from Vivid Wireless to Optus and since i have to say nothing but issues all week. 

I receive an email from optus saying welcome, but its been anything but. I am not able to link my service to the my account feature as its not eligable for My Account. What a joke how do newly converted customer pay there bills????

Another issue since moving is that out coverage and internet speed has been so bad we are not able to watch Netflix some nights. And dont get me started about the Tech Suppot im still waiting on a call back Optus (20949388) anout this issue. Which started out that your Tech support team didnt even want to help me as they didnt know Vivid Wireless was recently converted to Optus. 

What am i meant to do anout this online service? im only able to call during 9-5 monthat to friday but like serious I work a full time job people seriously lacking support to new customers. I cant wait till i finally get NBN. Also any way to get better Tech Support at all? I waited 45 minutes to get help then another 20 so they could try and locate my service as i dont have any account numbers or service details still from optus, and Vivid wireless used my live.com email address to identify me. 

Re: Worst experience ever

Jeneral__Pain

What a joke how do newly converted customer pay there bills????

You will get your bill usually within 30 days of your new service being activated to the email you specified on sign up. If you didn't specify one, then a bill will be printed and posted to you. This will then have your account number and the phone number attached to your mobile broadband service.

Another issue since moving is that out coverage and internet speed has been so bad we are not able to watch Netflix some nights

You need to be aware that mobile broadband is quite different as you move between areas. If more people are using it, then your experience will be that of a slower connection. Could you share with us which modem you are using?

Which started out that your Tech support team didnt even want to help me as they didnt know Vivid Wireless was recently converted to Optus. 

Are you an Optus or Vivid customer? Because mentioning Vivid would only trigger them to think you are a Vivid customer (even though Vivid are being taken on to the Optus retail network).

m only able to call during 9-5 monthat to friday but like serious I work a full time job people seriously lacking support to new customers. 

Optus technical support operates 24x7 on 133 937, please make sure you aren't on WiFi when you call if you are using the mobile internet to make "WiFi calls".

Also any way to get better Tech Support at all? 

As above, you can call or Live Chat.

locate my service as i dont have any account numbers or service details still from optus, and Vivid wireless used my live.com email address to identify me. 

Did you get a device or SIM from Optus posted out? or via a store?

Either way, you'd get a "Service Summary" that shows your account number, SIM ID and Service ID. All of these pieces of information could have easily accomplished identifying you. Note, Optus is not the same as Vivid and does not use "email addresses" to identify customers.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos