Searching...
Highlighted

Why isn't My Optus App working?

[ Edited ]
justletmelogin

My Optus App stopped working some months ago, so I un-installed the app and tried re-installing but it would not recognise my sim card.  I got rid of it for good and just used the website for recharging my phone credit. 

I have tried to re-install again today, but it gets as far as entering the 4 digit code then just freezes or the app shuts down.  Is there any fix for this, or is the app just a lost cause?

Re: Why isn't My Optus App working?

Ray_YC

Hi there,

What phone are you using? Does it have the latest software installed?

You device may not be compatible, more info on the My Optus App page.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

justletmelogin

Phone is a Samsung J2 less than 6mths old running Android 7, which exceeds the requirements to run the app. This is the sort of thing I checked before posting on here. I think the app is just too buggy for use.

Ray_YC

Well you definitely should be able to use it if you want to.

From here we suggest going to the Play Store and leaving feedback for the My Optus App detailing the phone you are using and on what software as you have here as it will be read by the App team.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Nessy14

My app hasnt registered my personal details after walking into an Optus store and showing them my ID as required and I can’t even login through the browser website to view my account. 

When will these upgrades be fixed?

it is becoming a joke how difficult the access to my account is given I am paying $100+ a month for over 12 years

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
31 Kudos
23 Kudos
20 Kudos
12 Kudos
9 Kudos