Searching...

Why did Optus begin to add $2.20 for paperbills onto my Mobiles account in December 2018? I rang12th

TedM

Why did Optus begin to add $2.20 for paperbills onto my Mobiles account in December 2018? I rang about why this happened on 14.12.18. Me: I have been previously guaranteed by Optus that charges for paper bills will not be applied to either of my accounts. Optus (JoJo) =”Your account (mobiles) was changed to another system (in Optus) and $2.20/bill applies”. I was told "Wait - transferring to another operator" = line cut off. ( ! )

Re: Why did Optus begin to add $2.20 for paperbills onto my Mobiles account in December 2018? I rang

Jeneral__Pain

The $2.20 paper bill fee applies if you still receive a posted copy of your invoice and you aren't on direct debit.

To avoid the fee, get an email copy of your bill.

Reference: https://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/late-payment-other-billing-fees?requestType=NormalReque...

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
32 Kudos
28 Kudos
27 Kudos
16 Kudos
8 Kudos