cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Algernon
New Contributor

What is my Optus monthly billing notification date now?

Previous to the site upgrade, my monthly bill notification always appeared on the 8th day of every month. It is now the 11th day of Feb 2019 and no sign of a bill notification for Feb 2019.

What is the new time period/date for when monthly bill notifications will appear in my account?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Billing

Hi there,

We’ve optimised your post to help users better understand what the topic is about and your question to be answered more clearly by the Yes Crowd community.

You may find the answer on this thread about being billed on inconsistent days

The due date of a bill can also depend on how the previous bill was paid. If the last bill was paid later or via another method than usual, that could be the reason.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors