Searching...

Website won't work with Chrome or Firefox, only Explorer

Pipingmad

Anyone having any problems with the Optus website?  I cannot get most functions to work now on Chrome or Firefox.  I have to use Internet Explorer to do things like log into the Yes Crowd, change invoice delivery options, add credit card as payment option etc. 

Re: Website won't work with Chrome or Firefox, only Explorer

[ Edited ]
Yeldarb

Make sure JavaScript is enabled on both of those browsers. Depending on what versions you are using you may find this under settings / site settings. I would also make sure you don't have any malicious code on your device like a browser hijack or such. You can check this with a good antivirus, malware program.

ivanterrible

Try to clear history (everything) and update your adobe flash plugins.

DJ83x

Hi @Pipingmad

Are you still experiencing these issues? 

Pipingmad

Still got the same problem and especially with livechat.  Have to switch to IE to use it.

Aman_B

So sorry on our late reply to your post @ Pipingmad, we've been a tad busy lately. I've just checked Optus.com.au on Chrome and it seems to be working fine.  Could you please clear your cache and try it again. Please let us know if there are any hiccups.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Tom_nickname

I tried to Register a new "My Account" using Firefox (latest, 60.0.2 on Linux and also 60.0.2 on Windows) and it stalled when it tried to run the "ReCaptcha" thing. It just wouldn't go anywhere and wouldn't show anything.

When I ran the same thing on an old Internet Explorer (Version 11, 2013) it popped up "Photos of Bridges" and worked.

Then later I tried to start a "Chat" session from Fireox, and again, nothing happened. I had to run IE again in order to get a Chat session working.

Tom

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
31 Kudos
26 Kudos
24 Kudos
15 Kudos
9 Kudos