Searching...

Re: Website not working?

Mudsy360

Contacted Technical Support and raised an incident.

Hopefully should be fixed soon, time will tell. 

IceMan61

@Mudsy360 I’ve also raised a technical support case, so hopefully the issue is properly investigated and resolved now. 

Highlighted

Mudsy360

It is still not working for me, can't log in to my account Smiley Sad

I have tried multiple browsers, cleared all caches.
Technical support reference number 1709290423 for my issue.
I honestly can't believe this is still an issue. I have only been with optus since Friday 22/09/2017.

For me it is #optusfail

IceMan61

Agree @Mudsy360. The current MyAccount issue is being discussed in this post and at least one other post, and despite a number of people reporting that the use of different browsers and clearing cache does not resolve the issue this solution is still being offered by Tech support. I've also lodged an individual customer ticket, and 11 days after first reporting this issue on Yes Crowd I'm yet to see anyone in Optus even acknowledge that this is a real issue being actively investigated. Multiple people are affected with the symptoms indicating (to me) that there is a problem with account datafill from some server external to the MyAccount login page.   

Suggestions @DJ83x @Aman_B??

Aman_B

Hey @ Mudsy360, apologies this is still not resolved.  Could you please PM me Here your Optus account and login details so that I can investigate? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Aman_B

Hi @IceMan61, changing browser and or clearing cache helps and we have customers giving us feedback on this. Could you please confirm if you still need a hand with this? If you do please contact us  Here  so that we can get this sorted. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

IceMan61

Thanks @Aman_B. I've been using mutiple browsers, all with cleared cache, on a number of different PCs at different locations with no change to the symptoms i.e. logged into MyAccount, but no datafill. I've also logged a Tech Support ticket, so there's no point being directed back to Optus chat help. I work in IT and the otherwise complete web page with a whirling circle in the middle indicates to me that it is waiting on user data that is not being received as expected.

I'll continue to pursue a solution to this via my Optus support ticket, however I'm contributing here just to let others in Yes Crowd know that this issue is ongoing and real, despite reports of clearing cache fixing the issue (may I suggest these people weren't experiencing the exact same issue).  

MyAccount Capture.JPG

Aman_B

No worries @IceMan61. Please PM me Here your account details and login email and I'll look into this. 

IceMan61

Thanks @Aman_B, I've sent you a PM.

Aman_B

Hi @IceMan6, not sure but I've received your POM yet. Could you please try it again Here

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos