Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

We've encountered a problem, and we're working to rectify it as soon as possible. Please try again.

BESSIET

https://manage.sport.optus.com.au/signup/
We've encountered a problem, and we're working to rectify it as soon as possible. Please try again.

Getting this issue time and time again as i'm trying to check my phones eligibility for the premier leauge. 
I've checked my eligibility against the following details

(http://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/what-optus-plans-are-available-with-a-premium-optus-spor...)

but when trying to access the service I continue to go through the same issue of being unable to generate a login due to this fault. 

Tried my optus details to get into  but they aren't working either.
Not sure what to do from here?

Please help anyone

Re: We've encountered a problem, and we're working to rectify it as soon as possible. Please try ...

Shauna

Hey @BESSIET - Are you trying to register via a Mobile device or PC/Laptop? Are you able to clear your cookies/cache and try again? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: We've encountered a problem, and we're working to rectify it as soon as possible. Please try ...

BESSIET

Hey @Shauna,

I've tried this on both mobile and laptop and had no luck.
Cleared cache, tried incognito window. Still no luck Smiley Sad

Really hoping to have this fixed before the weekend.

Tris

Thanks for trying, best to contact our TV and Content team so they can check your profile in that case. You can call directly on 1800230158, I'm sure they'll have you sorted for the weekend Smiley Happy 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

BESSIET

Thanks for trying to assist @Tris unfortunatly it seems Optus's customer service is appauling. 

They seem to do everything possible to avoid speaking to you.
Called the number, lead me on a 10min route of clicking numbers 1,2 or 3 to try and summarise the issue for their automated service, then at the end of the journey the automated voice sent me right back to here.

I've now gone from mildly frustrated to irate!
Utterly useless Optus

Tris

Really? I'm sorry that was the experience, could you send a PM with your contact number? I can give you a call and transfer you though to the team directly. Alternatively, you can report a fault online

BESSIET

Hey @Tris,

Thank you for this, unfortuantly I've had to head off to work now so am unable to speak over the phone.

Can my boyfriend speak on my behalf? I can message you his number as he is able to call.

Smiley Happy

Solution

Tris

If we set up a PIN on the account he can no problems Smiley Happy Send me a PM with your full name, account details and DOB as well as a 4 digit PIN you can pass onto him. I can give him a buzz and transfer him though 

BESSIET

Sent through a message.

Thanks @Tris Smiley Happy

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
3 Kudos