cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

We've encountered a problem, and we're working to rectify it as soon as possible. Please try again.

https://manage.sport.optus.com.au/signup/
We've encountered a problem, and we're working to rectify it as soon as possible. Please try again.

Getting this issue time and time again as i'm trying to check my phones eligibility for the premier leauge. 
I've checked my eligibility against the following details

(http://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/what-optus-plans-are-available-with-a-premium-optus-spor...)

but when trying to access the service I continue to go through the same issue of being unable to generate a login due to this fault. 

Tried my optus details to get into  but they aren't working either.
Not sure what to do from here?

Please help anyone

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: We've encountered a problem, and we're working to rectify it as soon as possible. Please try ...

Hey @BESSIET - Are you trying to register via a Mobile device or PC/Laptop? Are you able to clear your cookies/cache and try again? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: We've encountered a problem, and we're working to rectify it as soon as possible. Please try ...

Hey @Shauna,

I've tried this on both mobile and laptop and had no luck.
Cleared cache, tried incognito window. Still no luck 😞

Really hoping to have this fixed before the weekend.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks for trying, best to contact our TV and Content team so they can check your profile in that case. You can call directly on 1800230158, I'm sure they'll have you sorted for the weekend 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for trying to assist @Tris unfortunatly it seems Optus's customer service is appauling. 

They seem to do everything possible to avoid speaking to you.
Called the number, lead me on a 10min route of clicking numbers 1,2 or 3 to try and summarise the issue for their automated service, then at the end of the journey the automated voice sent me right back to here.

I've now gone from mildly frustrated to irate!
Utterly useless Optus

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Really? I'm sorry that was the experience, could you send a PM with your contact number? I can give you a call and transfer you though to the team directly. Alternatively, you can report a fault online

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hey @Tris,

Thank you for this, unfortuantly I've had to head off to work now so am unable to speak over the phone.

Can my boyfriend speak on my behalf? I can message you his number as he is able to call.

🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted

If we set up a PIN on the account he can no problems 🙂 Send me a PM with your full name, account details and DOB as well as a 4 digit PIN you can pass onto him. I can give him a buzz and transfer him though 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Sent through a message.

Thanks @Tris 🙂

0 Kudos